At Relativity we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don't believe in 'ideal' candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you're from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager with a strong background in product lifecycle and DevOps practices, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. You will be responsible for participating and leading both discovery and development to achieve measurable product outcomes. A successful candidate must be energized by building deep customer empathy, collaborating with design and development, optimizing team processes, and utilizing data to monitor the success of your product portfolio.
Responsible for Relativity's Core Toolchain, you will design and deliver Relativity's continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)tool chain that simplifies, integrates, and automates Relativity's processes to deliver our SaaS software. Our toolchain empowers our global product development organization to reliably deliver innovation to our customers multiple times per day with an efficient, empowering and delightful developer experience. This is an amazing opportunity if you're energized by building deep empathy for highly technical users as well as working with designers and engineers in a culture of highly empowered product teams.
This position reports to a Manager, Product Management and can be hybrid/remote.
The Role In Action
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work directly with product leads to build product strategies and goals and develop and share plans and results with relevant teams.
- Ensure that products solve customer and business problems and are stable in production, satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and business goals.
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows.
- Meet with product users to obtain a comprehensive understanding of needs and constraints and anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems.
- Conduct user and competitive research for products, report on key product metrics, and analyze and interpret data.
- Develop internal- and external-facing go-to-market content.
- Ability to divide large projects into iterative releases, test new features to ensure release equality, and prioritize the resolution of defects.
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success.
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives and drive conflict resolution across product development teams.
- Travel less than 10% based upon business needs.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Design, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in product management at a technology company
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives with meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work
- Excellent communications, facilitation and analysis skills coupled with strong business and technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.
- 2 years of related experience working within a cloud or DevOps environment
- Familiar with cloud DevOps platforms including Github, Github Actions, and Artifactory
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.