ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Product Manager for Ecommerce ensures that students visiting our website find what they need, have seamless purchase experiences, and are properly onboarded on to our courses, tools, and services. They ensure that our sites are optimized for conversion, SEM, and SEO.
The Product Manager for Ecommerce is adept at managing both the long term roadmap of our website while also leading day-to-day improvements and optimizations that result from CRO experimentation, pricing and merchandising changes, and changes in the SEM and SEO realm.
This role will report to the Group Product Manager of Ecommerce.
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders on product roadmap and backlog prioritization
- Partner with Design and Engineering to turn areas of opportunity into concrete development plans
- Lead execution with the engineering team; manage Kanban development processes to ensure timely delivery of roadmap items and day to day requirements from stakeholders
- Drive planning, story prioritization, and product backlog grooming
- Handle ad hoc projects as prioritized by the business in order to ensure adherence to our e-commerce related performance metrics
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data; measure the success of the Ecommerce features your release
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Ability to work successfully in a manner that aligns with our company values
- 3+ years of product management in e-commerce website development
- Experience partnering with developers in scrum methodology, especially Kanban / agile
- Superb collaboration skills; adept at listening, bringing stakeholders together, and proactive communication
- Track record of conversion rate, average order value, lifetime value, and/or customer satisfaction wins
- Experience identifying and executing against requirements site speed and related performance metrics to ensure optimal SEO, SEM, and user experience
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2021
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Wellness program
- LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible work schedule
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- Free parking spot downtown in our garage 24/7 or a monthly transportation stipend
- Education stipend ($500/year/full-time employee)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- NOTE: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19 and we have some awesome virtual perks that come with it (trivia, karaoke, bingo, happy hours, lunch & learns, and more)
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!