As the Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for the developer tools Finicity partners use to integrate with our API’s. You will build and articulate an inspiring product vision for Finicity’s developer tools that enable the integration process. You will work closely with key stakeholders within Finicity as well as externally that use these tools for integrations.What you’ll do
Drive product direction of Finicity’s developer tools:
- Build and maintain developer tools and documentation for the tools
- Establish strategy for sustainable developer tools
- Conduct developer research to influence and support product strategy
- Prioritize and manage the product sprints and backlog
- Prepare product and maintain product documentation
- Provide leadership for client developer tools
- Ensure responsive client support for developer tool access
Cultivate Awareness of Finicity’s data access in the industry
- Coordinate with business development on development of tools
- Develop resources to grow industry awareness and best practices for consumer access to developer tools
- 3+ years of experience in an API-focused role, including prior successes in:
- Driving collaboration across engineering, analytics, and other key stakeholders
- Managing technical products in a startup environment
- Delivering results in a fast paced, agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with experience coding to APIs
- Proven leadership managing and communicating a product roadmap
Please note that this role either does not qualify for sponsorship or Finicity has opted not to sponsor individuals who require sponsorship.About Finicity
Finicity, a Mastercard company, helps individuals, families, and organizations make smarter financial decisions through safe and secure access to fast, high-quality data. Our trusted and proven open banking platform empowers consumers to easily connect their financial data to the apps they choose, transforming the way we experience money for everything from budgeting and payments to investing and lending.
Through market-leading data connections, Finicity partners with influential financial institutions and disruptive fintech providers alike to give consumers a leg up in a complicated financial world, helping to improve financial literacy, expand financial inclusion, and ultimately lead to better outcomes. Finicity is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.