Product Manager - Data at Veeva
| Boston, MA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Our Link product is a pillar in the Veeva landscape that envisions "Connecting life sciences and key people to improve research and care."Our product offers real-time academics, social, and medical data to build comprehensive profiles. These profiles help our life-science industry partners find the right experts to accelerate the development and the adoption of new therapeutics. We accelerate clinical trials and equitable care. We are proud that our work helps patients to get their most urgent care sooner.
Your product management work in the Link data team will focus on ensuring the success of the data product for your assigned region (US, EU, Japan/Asia). This will include collaborating with multiple stakeholders, exploring new data points, driving technical initiatives, and making business-critical decisions for your data product on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Engineering, Agile Operations, Central Operations, Commercial and strategy teams
- Present and participate in customer-facing meetings presentations
- Support internal teams on product queries and training
- Prepare content for internal and external communications
- Ownership and management of regional data roadmap
- Drive data initiatives to achieve product and customer success
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Client-facing experience
- Experience in strategic decision making
- Strong analytical skills and data curiosity
- Good English and strong communication skills
- Preliminary experience in Life Sciences
Nice to Have
- Leadership skills and a solid network to help in hiring and growing the team
- Experience in life/health science industry, notably pharma
- Previous software engineering experience
- Experience with SQL databases
- Good understanding of data modeling
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development budget
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Life insurance + pension fund
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]