Product Manager, Data Platform at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Drive alignment across business stakeholders on both product strategy and functionality
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that align business needs with technical design.
- Drive the product development cycle for features and improvements from conception through post-launch optimization
- Understand end users and data to identify opportunities for ongoing improvement
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Hands on experience with SQL, relational database concepts and data management
- Experience analyzing data using MS Excel
- Hands on Data Analysis experience
- One (1) or more years’ experience building complicated features in a product role
- Ability to get your own answers from the data is a must
- Experience working in an agile, cross-functional environment
- Background knowledge of healthcare is preferred, but not required
- Ability to deconstruct complex systems using first principles thinking
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Fluent with querying data and able to independently find complex answers / patterns
- Ability to balance the tension between getting things done quickly and building scalable systems
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time if not located in Austin, TX
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.