Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Product Manager you will build systems, products, and tools that power the Mailchimp product portfolio. In this role, we will look to you to craft a product strategy and vision that drives customer experiences related to Customer Data & Privacy. This full-time opportunity is remote with an option to be based in Atlanta, NYC, Oakland, or Vancouver.
What you'll do here:
- You will develop a holistic strategy for delivering a frictionless customer data and privacy experience,resulting in a focused product roadmap that balances regulatory risks with customer needs and business goals
- You will define key qualitative and quantitative metrics for measuring success of prioritized product initiatives
- You will own a product backlog that is aligned to strategic goals and regularly groomed in partnership with Engineering and Design
- You will partner with UX Research to assess competitive landscape aligned to portfolio and develop deep knowledge of customer needs
- You will regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with stakeholders in Legal and Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- You will monitor all products post-launch versus baseline and target success metrics,recommending further optimization or course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully collaborating across the organization to achieve strategy goals.
- You can manage the needs of multiple segments and develop strategic product plans across or within segments
- You have excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives
- You have expert quantitative and qualitative research skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You have strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have prior experience or familiarity with privacy regulations and/or data infrastructure a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience in a product-related function, developing and delivering against a product roadmap
- You have prior experience in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have interest in customer data, privacy, and information security a plus
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.#LI-Remote