Product Manager Credit Assessment at FIS (Richmond, VA)
FIS Commercial Lending offers a seamless end-to-end suite streamlining commercial lending process from Origination and Credit & Risk Assessment to Servicing and Portfolio Management.
FIS Credit Assessment (Optimist) is a market leading financial spreading, risk rating and credit assessment solution. The Credit Assessment Product Manager is responsible for driving the future of Credit and Risk assessment at FIS, meeting with clients, understanding changes in the credit landscape and pushing forward automation leveraging integration, AI and Machine Learning. This is an exciting leadership role with autonomy around decision making, true purpose in building market leading solutions for clients with the opportunity to learn from a wide range of industry experts at FIS.
What You Bring:
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Assessment, Financial Spreading and Risk Rating
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Added bonus if you have
- You have strong knowledge of FIS Ambit Optimist, Moody's Risk Analytics, Moody's CreditLens
- You have some experience with OCR, AI or Machine Learning
- You have experience as a software vendor delivering to customers
What We Offer You
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.