Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, customer-focused, and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Core Product team who is highly collaborative, passionate about helping customers, and driven to grow a business. You will drive product management as a Co-CEO for a high-growth line of business within Next Insurance. This is a high impact role with broad responsibilities in a rapidly growing business and joint, team-first culture.
What You'll Do:
- Co-own a line of business from end to end with the Insurance PM
- Collaborate on defining the product strategy and vision, and prioritizing the product roadmap and backlog
- Deliver key results for your business, not features
- Drive product development from conception to launch
- Write product requirements for design and engineering
- Analyze and optimize the behavior of our users, as well as test, measure results and iterate
- Perform customer research and competitive analysis as needed
- Analyze business performance and set financial projections
- Work cross-functionally with insurance specialists, engineering, UX design, data science, marketing, customer support, senior management, legal, and external partners
What We Need:
- 2+ years of product management experience at a tech company
- Demonstrated success owning a major product feature from end to end
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and leveraging data to make product decisions
- Strong technical competency
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree required
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.