Product Manager - Consumer Platform at Opendoor
| San Francisco, CA | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:24 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About The Role:
The team is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to drive the platform development of our core Consumer business. You will lead a high impact team that is building the foundation for buying and selling a home for years to come. If you’re successful in this role, you’ll have built a robust platform that is flexible, extensible, and integrated, supporting Opendoor’s products today and into the future. You’ll work closely with our design and engineering teams to maintain and support our design systems and system architecture. This role is a great fit for technical PMs who are interested in thinking long-term and building out the technical and design systems that will scale for years to come.
- Define the Consumer Platform team roadmap
- Identify and drive highly impactful cross-functional projects that achieve key milestones for the company
- Partner with engineering partners to build a stable and scalable infrastructure equipped for rapid growth and development
- Partner with design partners to drive forward and implement our design system
- Collaborate with other PMs and key stakeholders across ops, pricing, homes, and growth to understand the platform needs and build the highest-impact projects
- 4-8 years of product management experience
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Experience building out platforms or technical systems
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with design, engineering, and different business functions
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description