Product Manager - Connections at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:48 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Do you want to contribute to a high-profile, strategic initiative at a highly successful, innovative, and profitable enterprise cloud software company? Would you be excited to contribute to the first unified, comprehensive life sciences cloud suite of applications?
At Veeva, we look for innately curious builders with a desire to contribute to making lives better around the world. We care deeply about building software systems that will streamline the development of life-saving medicines, therapies, and medical devices.
As a Product Manager, you will engage with executive leadership and work with our Vault teams, engineers, architects, and customers to build the first unified application platform in life sciences. Alongside our Product, Architects, Services, and Strategy teams, you’ll work to prioritize, design, and guide the implementation of strategic connections between our application suites. A successful candidate will be passionate about great design, system performance, and customer success.
Veeva Vault is a leading cloud application development platform supporting multiple Vault applications for life sciences Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Safety, and Commercial applications. Vault is at the heart of our application suite enabling rich and scalable next-gen applications by developers and customers.
What You'll Do
- Engage with executive leaders and work with other product managers, engineers, and architects to design and build connections between Vault application suites to unify the entire life sciences process.
- Own the roadmap, working with Vault Application product managers on application suite connections.
- Design easy to use, scalable, and highly performant connections.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing and supporting the use of connected Vault application suites
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company
- Experience working on enterprise document management systems is a plus
- Experience working on product suite integrations and messaging concepts, or any other relevant product areas is a plus.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Experience and understanding of Life Sciences clinical trial management, quality management, and regulatory processes
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with cloud infrastructure.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]