Confluence has 50k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe. Come join our growing Confluence platform team as a Product Manager!
The team is composed of product managers, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to create elegant solutions to the complex problems of organization of all sizes. We pride ourselves on the ability to run fast and make data informed decisions to build the best offerings for our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with engineering and design to form a triad to inspire and lead your team to success.
- Build product strategies and roadmaps that cover scale, performance, reliability, and ecosystem for Confluence Cloud.
- Form a deep partnership with Engineering, Design, Analytics, and other Confluence teams, while thinking of new features that bring value to our users.
- Impact millions of users and thousands of companies for decades to come, while bringing fun, excitement and the speed of consumer software to the Enterprise.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager in the B2B SaaS space
- Growth mindset and being able to build, measure and learn.
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems
- Ability to inspire the team to build better products with a constant dedication to understand, question and improve the experiences for our users and drive strategic impact.
- Ability to communicate directly and clearly, with a strong emphasis on careful listening
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .