The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 75k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. Join us as we unleash the power of teams all over the globe. Come join our growing Confluence team as a Product Manager!
The team is composed of product managers, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to enlighten our users to take informed action by unleashing the potential of data for Confluence. We are responsible for delivering smart experiences end-to-end and providing a platform to enable other Confluence teams to do the same.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, and marketing to form an extended "triad" and lead your team to success - in terms of not only customer & business impact, but team health & fulfillment
- Your responsibilities will include customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing build-measure-learn experimentation loops, aligning and communicating with stakeholders, and cross-team collaboration
- Work with designers and developers to build an understanding of customer needs, develop a product roadmap and feature requirements, and execute on that roadmap. You should be well-versed in the product development cycle from a wonder phase all the way through exploration, execution, and impact
- Report to the Group Product Manager and work closely with leadership, the best PM's you'll ever meet, and cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate feature delivery and UX alignment
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, ideally in a Saas / B2B environment
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems. You demonstrate eagerness and initiative and love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing to accomplish complex goals.
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- A growth mentality and a willingness to build, measure and learn, both for the product and for yourself.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, product leadership and users.
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative. You take to heart our value to "be the change you seek" and don't hesitate to take action when you believe something could be better than it is today.
It is great but not required if you have:
- Experience shipping APIs and working with data at scale
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .