GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
This Product Manager will own the core data, products, and services that power the rest of GoodRx. We’re looking for someone who can master complex systems and work with many different teams (engineering, operations, data, marketing, etc.) to simplify the complicated world of healthcare for our customers and create impactful product enhancements that further the company’s mission.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for claims products
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, operations, etc.), and the leadership/executive team
- Create requirements and prioritize work for teams of engineers, data engineers, and data analysts
- Be a domain expert on prescription drugs, pharmacies, pricing networks, and claims
- Work with other product teams to design reliable systems that scale
- Create internal tools, reporting, and processes for a high performing cross-functional team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid track record of effectively using data and performing analysis to support product strategy/decisions.
- Be technical: understand data structures, write SQL, and read API documentation. It’s critical that candidates be comfortable reading and writing SQL to understand how our data are processed and inform their product decisions.
- Be data-driven: define KPIs and reporting, then use the analysis to drive feature development.
- Proven ability to present your teams’ work to senior management / executive team.
- Experience leading an agile software development team, ideally developing data-heavy products with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, quickly understand complex domains, then document and explain them.
- Be helpful, collaborative, and excited about the GoodRx mission.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.