Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Product Manager, Charging Sales Operations
The Product Manager of Charging Sales Operations will build digital tools to support the sales of Rivian’s energy products.
Ideal candidate will have a passion for charging technology, deep expertise in sales/marketing operations, and be able to thrive in an environment of uncertainty that is constantly evolving.
- Collaborate with business to develop best in class processes and tools for the sale of charging products
- Own digital products across web, mobile, and back end integrations
- Develop and maintain product roadmap
- Create requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on cross functional features
- Invest in internal processes to ensure consistent, efficient delivery of features to the highest quality standard
- Collaborate with leadership on charging strategy
- Own the experience: create simple and effective solutions customers love
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management
- Experience with sales or marketing operations required
- Residential consumer experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or similar tool a plus
- Experience delivering software using Agile processes and tools
- Customer first approach with a relentless passion to improve the end user experience
- Highly resourceful and proactive
- Comfort working in an environment of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Strong track record of delivering quality projects on time and on budget
- Strong track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in a technical field, consulting and/or hyper-growth companies a plus
This Is Where You’ll Work
Department: Charging & Energy
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.