Product Manager - Capital Markets at Xceptor
Xceptor delivers no-code automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Automation. Simply. GloballyOUR APPROACH
Xceptor delivers no-code data automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Our platform has the power to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform. Proven by our customers. Validated by our partners. Powering industry utilities.
Our Clients: We pride ourselves on our straightforward and honest approach from a project and commercial perspective. As banking, financial services, and insurance specialists, our proven deployments enable us to grow strong, global relationships and build an impressive client list of industry leaders. Want an independent viewpoint? Read recent analysis from Forrester and HfS on xceptor.com
Our Partners: Our ability to deliver great automation solutions is validated through our existing utility, consultancy, and technology partnerships with the likes of EY, DTCC, Cognizant, and Finastra.
Our Platform: Our no-code automation platform for end-to-end and complex processes enables clients to leverage the right technology at the right time to drive the right outcomes. A single, common platform delivers client solutions, packaged solutions, and industry utilities, giving everyone access to the same technology, no matter the size or scale of the challenge.
Our Values: Ambition is in our DNA and we embrace any opportunities ahead. Our curiosity and desire to grow drives us to learn from our customers and those around us. Our people are empowered, accountable, and deliver. We pull together, step up and focus on outcomes. The brilliance of our people makes a positive difference to our clients’ ambitions. We are Xceptor.
Xceptor is looking for an experienced Capital Markets professional to join our expanding Xceptor Industry Solutions team. You will have a desire to put your industry leading Capital Markets knowledge to work helping us solve our customers challenges across all aspects of trade operations including trade validation, allocations, confirmations, clearing and settlement and associated reporting.
The Lead Solution Manager is responsible for the commercial success of the solution offered. Key responsibilities include gathering industry and client input and defining the solution roadmap and strategy to ensure market opportunities are maximised.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and interpret global regulations to provide insight and requirements into the product development lifecycle
- Develop relationships at senior levels within our clients to gather feedback as input into the product / solution direction
- With the help of Marketing, develop an external industry presence by creating relevant blog posts, videos, interviews and act as an evangelist for the product
- Lead and manage release timing and associated annual plans to ensure compliance with industry changes
- Coordinate Industry Solution inputs into development process and ensure prioritization in line with industry, customer and project priorities
- Help define 2-3-year roadmap and identify opportunities to profitable grow solution line.
- Work with Marketing to help craft compelling materials, content and industry insight
- Drive and update competitive analysis and capability assessment
- With assistance from the Product Direct create and maintain the product P&L and associated commercial documents
- Reviewing technical specifications and checking that these meet the business requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in product management working to deliver digital products that meet customer and business needs
- Track record managing customer focused development to deliver innovative and compelling service
- Operational experience in a middle or back-office operations
- Track record of managing successful product profitability
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to clients and internal teams
- Technical understanding to create and run product demonstrations in front of clients
- Ability to work across internal and external teams gaining consensus on how features or processes should work
- Ability to organize and maintain reference libraries of materials for Sales
- Work independently
- Familiar with software development and backlog prioritisation tools such as Aha! Or AirFocus
In return we will offer exposure to global, blue-chip clients and an unparalleled experience of best practice. This is a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative environment where there are significant opportunities for growth and development.
Xceptor is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.