We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
- Establishes product strategy for features/services that enable billing optimization, customer invoicing and revenue recognition. With a finger on the pulse of the market, customer needs and PagerDuty, you’ll work closely with Engineering to develop new opportunities
- Gain a deep understanding of our selling motions (PLG, Sales-led, channel-led) and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle to drive new expansion and growth
- Develop a product roadmap that accomplishes business/customer goals and aligns with the team and company charter
- Design,implement and champion end-to-end billing experiences across all stakeholders including capabilities to support various pricing models, billing types, receivables management, reporting and billing related analytics. Responsible forend-to-end success of Billing as a product/service
- Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, marketing, product leadership, analytics, and business insight teams to drive execution of business requirements
- Work cross-functionally with members of the product team, engineering, business systems teams, finance teams, legal teams, data & analytics teams and more, to provide domain expertise & leadership and ensure compliance and serve the business needs
- You have 3-5 years of product management experience
- You have experience working with billing/invoicing/subscription products
- You have experience working with an internationally distributed B2B SaaS
- You have experience in managing a growing product catalog with a focus on
- internal scale as we are shipping new features and SKUs constantly
- supportability for different customer cohorts and pricing schemes
- Familiarity with payment gateways, tax vendors, billing systems
- Experience delivering integrations with enterprise applications such as revenue recognition/ERP applications, CPQ or CRM systems
- Working knowledge of international payments
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; CultureAdditional Information
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.