MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
We will build a scalable billing platform that provides the best purchasing experience. Your role as a Product Manager, Billing and Payment makes that a reality by managing and scaling our billing and payment infrastructure to support the growth of MURAL and help us expand globally.
In this role, you will report directly to VP of Product Growth and will be responsible for:
- Own the payment infrastructure roadmap to prioritize the strategic initiatives across product, finance, sales, and growth teams.
- Scale our existing payment and billing systems to support global customers with multiple payment methods.
- Partner with product and growth teams to define and implement pricing, packaging, and payment strategies for sustained business growth.
- Partner with finance and business operations teams to define and implement systems to support our financial, compliance, and business analysis processes.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, or development experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the payment and billing domain.
- Has a strong technical understanding of payment models, SaaS subscriptions, and enterprise contracts.
- Has a global payments perspective, with a deep understanding of the North American and European payment ecosystem.
- A proven track record of success in working with engineers, designers, and QA to deliver great products.
- Experience using data and insights to inform decision-making.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently from a remote location.
Please submit your resume in English.WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.