- Generate ideas for new products we might bring to market.
- Rank new product ideas by attractiveness (economics, feasibility etc.).
- Develop deep knowledge on product areas (expert interviews, research etc.).
- Prepare impactful presentations and other external communications.
- Present to, converse with, and learn from prospects and customers.
- Evince warmth and competence to build trust and help sales win.
- Create PRDs to translate your vision into reality.
- Prioritize features to inform the engineering roadmap.
- Design — or work with designers to create — high fidelity mock-ups.
- Provide product leadership to implementation teams.
- Build sales enablement materials, often in collaboration with marketing.
- Write implementation guides to accelerate customer success and technical staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience. MBA a plus.
- Ability to operate in highly complex and ambiguous business environments.
- Motivation, intellectual vitality, learning ability, coachability, and professionalism.
- 1-4 years of product management experience in software enterprises or startups.
- Effective verbal and written communication for internal and external audiences.
What We Offer
- Work with an experienced team consisting of serial entrepreneurs, AI/ML experts and healthcare industry leaders
- A remote-first, collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Great compensation and equity
- Generous coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
- Full employer coverage for life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Free membership to One Medical (Concierge Clinic) for you and your family (if you are in a region covered by One Medical)
- Flexible schedules and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays and bonus "Wellness Days"