Product Manager, Analytics at ReCharge Payments
As Product Manager for our Analytics team, you’ll be responsible for making product decisions and executing on delivering a world-class e-commerce analytics software product. You’ll work closely with customers and our analytics team to help our store owners gain valuable and actionable analytics on their business.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, FivetranWhat you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own the roadmap and development of Recharge ecommerce data products.
- Build new tools and reports to showcase the value merchants get and inform future revenue growths strategies.
- Collaborate closely with data science, data engineering, and sales teams to understand and meet merchant needs with best-in-class methodologies.
- Conducts bespoke analysis for key merchants as needed, while automating and improving processes to meet the majority of merchants requests.
- Creating novel ways to leverage our investment in data and tools to build data products that merchants can use to grow revenue.
- 4+ years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL master and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting and visualization tools
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions
- Experience with Snowflake, Fivetran, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.