Product Manager - Analytics (Mid Level) at 8x8 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 29, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
8x8 offers a seamless Cloud Unified Communications and Contact Centre solution which are critical to businesses across the globe. 8x8 combines internal team collaboration, all types of customer communication and analytics in a single platform to help companies improve on several key performance measures.
We are committed to building a company culture – and community – rooted in equality, inclusion, and respect. Diverse identities, backgrounds, and perspectives inspire creativity, foster innovation, and move us forward. Together, we are shaping the future of communication, enabling all people to connect, collaborate and build a brighter future.
About the role:
- We are looking for a Product Manager ideally with experience in the area of Chatbots, Conversational AI, Self-service / process automation, Performance Management or Analytics.
- This person would join our Product Management team and play a key role in helping us develop technology focused on automation.
- This position will frequently interact with UI/UX Design, Research, Product Marketing, Sales and other team members within the Product Management team.
- This position will require you to be highly organized, great at drafting development requirements, self-starter, and the ability to work with a multinational team.
- Contribute in our product vision and strategic direction for Evaluation & Improvement, ensuring it delivers meaningful coaching tools and assistance.
- Understand internal and external customer needs and continually grow your knowledge of competitors’ offerings.
- Develop business requirements and product specifications with user stories
- Work closely with Product colleagues to create epics and user stories that specify the features
- Effectively document and explain new requirements for internal engineering teams using user stories, BRD’s, and acceptance tests and help the teams in breaking down a complex piece of work/ epic into smaller.
- Identify opportunities to release incremental value.
- Ensure understanding and communication of requirements throughout the deliver
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to deliver the product to the market
- Proactivity identify and resolve issues that impair the team’s ability to execute
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and align on all aspects of the product to include; Go to Market, product messaging, research, and more.
- Work across teams to ensure the product is being delivered to plan.
- Assess the business impact of the new products and features through product analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, WalkMe)
- Gather and prioritize future and operational requirements to deliver new technology solutions
Required Experiences and Skills:
- 3+ years of Product Owner or Business Analysis experience is ideal
- Highly organized, always prepared, and comfortable working in a cross functional team.
- Experience working in a contact center (at any position) is a plus.
- Receptive to coaching / performance feedback and being a faster learner will be essential.
- Innovative thinker with an understanding of First Principle Thinking.
- Transform high-level business challenges into a product roadmap and prioritized backlog that everyone can relate to
- Experience coordinating product development cycles, schedules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with key stakeholders, being able to communicate clearly and concisely is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up options and ideas, recommendations and deliver progress.
- Experience in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, WalkMe are all a plus
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment with the majority of your team being located in different countries.
- Ability to work remotely with access to work in the Cluj office and occasional travel (less than 10%)
Working at 8x8:
- Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognized on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Fun – check out our Instagram posts, the smiles are real-https://www.instagram.com/lifeat8x8_uk/
- Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
- 25 annual leave days. Additional vacation of 1 leave day for every 2 complete years of employment (max. up to 5 days)
- Bank Holidays (Public Holidays) during the weekend, are observed on weekdays
- Participation in the company’s bonus scheme – based on company
- Private Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Meal Tickets
- Telecom allowance
- Newborn allowance
- Christmas and Easter Allowance
- Flexible Benefits Platform
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Learning and training initiatives
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. 8x8 was founded in 2022. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 49 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description