Product Manager (airModules) at EveryMundo
EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing, global provider of fare marketing technology to the biggest global travel brands. We provide airlines with performance marketing technology and services that facilitate global online brand visibility and digital agility, empowering airline digital marketing/eCommerce departments to be effective while minimizing IT resources required. EveryMundo enables airlines to grow their direct channel and own their customers.
We are seeking to add a Product Manager to our team!
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a natural curiosity to solve problems, and an interest in the digital world. Furthermore, she/he is a good communicator, thrives in a highly collaborative environment and is a self-starter who possesses a desire to have a big impact in a growing company. EveryMundo offers the opportunity to learn quickly in a hands-on and fast-paced environment.
airModules Product Description
airModules are conversion-oriented travel search tools with real-time fares that can be deployed on any web page. Our front-end modules enable EveryMundo clients in the Travel industry to improve online engagement rates and maximize travelers’ conversions. The airModules library offers solutions in various forms, shapes, and sizes with different functionalities that are leveraged to meet various goals. Some popular designs include Histograms, Calendars, Lists, Mosaics, Maps, Carousels, Grids, etc.
Extended information at: Everymundo.com > airModules
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Documenting and processing user stories and related use cases for new features or changes to existing products.
- Publishing product release notes for internal and customer-facing communication.
- Defining and documenting implementation approach and support workflows for all new products and features.
- Conducting product and new feature training along with documenting supplementary materials.
- Organizing customer feature requests for consideration for the Product Roadmap.
- Reporting Product Success KPIs.
- Performing or coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert on core products and interdependencies between other products.
- Facilitating the Product Life Cycle (gather business requirements, perform detailed analysis, and produce associated functional specifications across multiple functions) by interfacing across departments.
- Ensuring test plans incorporate all core and fringe use cases (in collaboration with QA Team).
- Adhering to and developing best practices to support the EM Product Lifecycle (PLC) process.
- Participating in market research, validation, and analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Support Product Manager III in facilitating the EM Product Lifecycle supporting technical documentation, ticket creation, and user acceptance testing.
- Create feature documentation, training plans, and feature support workflows.
- Understand all core processes such as Product Lifecycle, Product Roadmap, Product Implementation, and Sprint Planning.
- Establish familiarity with product instances and customer implementation methods, use cases, and customizations.
- Begin reviewing and troubleshooting reported bugs to gain a deeper understanding of inter-dependencies and responsible teams.
- Advanced ownership in all development lifecycle activities, including developing technical design plans, documenting use cases, and defining requirements.
- Owning the assigned sub-product and starting to drive its development and roadmap.
- Assist with a product or feature launch to include liaising with Marketing and Customer Success, and Product Delivery departments to ensure comprehensive planning and documentation.
- Contribute to the development of QA test plans to ensure comprehensive testing of all use cases.
- Proactively streamlining product-related processes to ensure optimal communication both internally and for customers.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on core product or feature; troubleshooting advanced issues and assisting others when technical questions arise.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Language skills: English, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred).
- 5+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 2 years as a digital Product Manager, or Product Analyst.
- Significant Technical Product Analyst experience across the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment) with specific attention to requirements and design.
- Experience writing technical requirements, including foundational elements such as user stories, user journeys, and acceptance criteria.
- UI/UX Development or Design Experience is a plus.
- Usability and customer-focused design experience.
- Proficient in illustrating design ideas using wireframes or process flows.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as React.JS, PHP, Angular.JS, and serverless platforms such as AWS/Lambda.
- Experience working with front-end products from conception to delivery, and posterior performance tracking.
- Proficient in creating low-fidelity wireframes to communicate ideas.
- Experience doing benchmarking studies to validate/propose new products/features.
- Familiar with A/B Testing experiments to validate product decisions.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Solid background in gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements and business details to apply to solutions across the company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action.
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving workflow.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn.
- Strong facilitation and analysis skills.
- Strong process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modeling, and functional design.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- HRA Company funded account
- 401K Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Uncapped vacation and sick days
- Flexible schedule
- End of year discretionary bonus
- Unit of Appreciation Plan for tenured Mundos
- Virtual yoga classes
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines.
- Teamwork, Empowerment, Execution, Communication, Learning, Diversity, Change are our Company core values.
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.