iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $113 billion in global client assets invested in 942 funds, as of January 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barron’s Industry Awards and selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
- Initial entry and ongoing updates of alternative investment programs into each of the following within the AI Insight system:
- Program Summary
- Education Module
- Company Summary
- Relationship management with product sponsors to help ensure the Program Analyst remains informed on the sponsor's products and is proactive with adding new programs.
- Some examples of alternative investment programs include public and private real estate investment trusts, business development companies, oil & gas funds, closed end funds, managed futures, hedge funds and structured products.
- Analyze financial statements to create financial performance summary.
- Quality assurance reviews on programs, education modules and/or financial performance reporting.
- Regulatory references - keeping up to date and reporting within the monthly newsletter
Skills / Requirements:
- Five plus years of experience in the financial industry
- Alternative investments product knowledge
- Understanding of prospectuses and private placement memorandums
- Familiarity with the SEC's Edgar database and financial filings (8Ks, 10Qs, 10Ks, etc.)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- An extreme level of attention to detail
- Self discipline, motivation and ability to work effectively in a home office environment
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn multiple web-based applications including the AI Insight system and SalesForce (CRM) in a timely manner
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, and an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) and parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function. This role can be completely remote.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.