We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Instacart Ads connect brands with consumers to help them discover products they will love. Our ads attract and engage customers at every stage of their shopping journey — from initial keyword search and aisle browsing through checkout. Our ads also help consumers discover new things to eat, leveraging their search and purchase history behavior to make informed recommendations. Our unique understanding of products and retailers enables us to drive innovation on ads in multiple ways including formats, quality, bidding, and measurement to deliver great results for our partners while concurrently providing a delightful experience to our end users. Our vision is to democratize the grocery store by offering brands of all sizes an equal opportunity to reach potential customers.
About this Role
This individual will play a critical role in developing the product roadmap, and its execution for critical initiatives across ads quality, advertiser platform, and measurement. This individual will work in collaboration with data science, design, engineering,, and cross functional teams across the company, to deliver a world-class product for brands to achieve great results. This person should be a seasoned Ads product visionary and leader, data driven with a keen understanding of how to deliver, measure and optimize value for marketers and a passion for building world-class products.
- 5+ years in Product Management at a technology company, ideally working on ad problems
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (native, mobile web, desktop)
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by crafting customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are business users
- Experience influencing the Executive Team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.