ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As Product Management Onboarding Training Manager, you will be a key member of the Strategic Product and Platform Operations team. This is a small team that supports the Chief Product Officer in driving operational excellence within our Product, Design, and Technology organization. The visibility and exposure of this role is rare, and the candidate will develop a deep strategic understanding of the ServiceNow business and its full product suite. This role is extraordinarily collaborative, providing an opportunity for the right candidate to establish strong relationships with a broad set of leaders within the Product and Engineering organizations.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the onboarding experience for our Product Management new hires. You will work closely with product leaders to develop the courses, simulations, workshops and overall curriculum. New hires will range from VP’s to interns and it will be critical to ensure that each person has the right experience for their skill level.
You must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, operational rigor, strong leadership, and attention to detail. You must have the ability to view all activities from an ecosystem lens to drive results, proven experience with cross functional collaboration and demonstrated effective impact / influence. The successful candidate is passionate about delivering value and someone who is uncompromising in the delivery of high-quality results. This role requires a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, someone who embraces new challenges, is innovative and is a great team player. Finally, we like to have fun while we work, you should too.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the product management organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 5 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences as well as communicating effectively with highly technical and knowledgeable audiences.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
- Comfortable facing new challenges, ambiguity, and changes in direction.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.