Product Management Advisor - Work at Home - Express Scripts at Cigna (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:04 a.m. (CST) on Monday, December 19, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
The job profile for this position is Product Management Advisor, which is a Band 4 Senior Contributor Career Track Role.Excited to grow your career?We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!Our people make all the difference in our success.Product Management Advisor, Express ScriptsDescription of Position:
- We are looking for a Product Management Advisor to join the team and play a key role in refining the Express Scripts Payment Integrity Solutions suite of services.
- This position sits within the Regulated Markets Solutions team with a primary focus on pharmacy claim recovery activities for multiple lines of business (Medicare, Medicaid, HCR and Commercial).
- This position requires that the candidate demonstrate a blend of both operational and strategic skillsets.
- The position includes a blend of product development, project management and product management roles to successfully manage products through each stage of the product life cycle and ensure return on investment.
- This position will report to the Product Management Senior Manager and work closely with a cross-functional team of other Product Analysts, Lead Analysts, Advisors, Senior Advisors and Senior Managers; and will serve as a back-up to the Product Management Senior Manager.
- A successful candidate should be perceived as a creative, strategic and reliable problem-solver with an ability to build and implement product strategies consistent with Cigna's vision.
- Product Development & Management
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders as part of standard product management and development activities (e.g. writing/reviewing business requirements, oversight of code deployment, issue resolution, Compliance reviews, etc.).
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that changes driven by regulatory and industry guidance are communicated.
- Develop a project roadmap that clearly communicates deliverables.
- Conduct product presentations to account teams and clients.
- Support senior product manager with new client implementations as needed.
- Support regulatory and client audits as needed.
- Issue Management
- Facilitate issue resolution with cross-functional teams.
- Review data integrity, and document the outcome to drive product and process enhancements, issue documentation and solutions.
- Interface with account teams and clients for inquires and issue resolution.
- Interface with third party stakeholders for inquiries and issue resolution
- Coordinate with cross-functional partners to provide support for product issues and ensuring that issues are resolved timely.
- Reporting (Oversight/Surveillance)
- Run and review product surveillance reports (daily/monthly/quarterly).
- Coordinate with the Senior Manager in reviewing client and management dashboard reporting.
- Create adhoc reports using, BI-Query and Teradata SQL
- Identify and validate data sources and methodologies to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in related field/discipline or relevant experience
- Experience in product lifecycle management working in an Agile environment required
- Background in project and program management strongly preferred
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills required (oral and written)
- Experience with PBM operations, pharmacy adjudication and industry standards such as NCPDP and NAIC highly desired.
- Critical thinking and advanced problem solving skills to resolve issues and generate results
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet tight project deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong aptitude to learn new skills and adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Experience interpreting local, state or federal guidance and regulations
- Advanced MS Excel and SQL skills are highly desirable
More Information on Cigna
Cigna operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Bloomfield, CT, Phoenix, AZ, Philadelphia, PA and Plano, TX. It has 74000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at Cigna, click here.
Read Full Job Description