Product Lead at Dentsu (Atlanta, GA)
Reporting to the Global Head of Product Management, we are looking for a domain expert in the relevant product area(s) that is able to partner with senior leadership and business stakeholders to create shared goals for dentsu.
• Influence and drive our product strategy, enabling growth, and scalability for our business.
• Create the team's mission through understanding and impactful storytelling, promoting the value proposition that inspires organizational shifts.
• You should be good at cascading the "why" to others so that they can develop the "how"
• Foster an environment for a diverse and autonomous cross-functional teams who are motivated, engaged, dynamic and ruthlessly focused on delivering value and organically defining the culture of the product organization at dentsu
• Define and translate a strategy into a practical roadmap that drives development, with a focus on value and impact to the customers
• Manage partners and trade-offs to balance conflicting requests, drive decisions based on the best interests of the organization while balancing time to market Provide excellent customer service to each division properly and partner with engineering teams to deliver via engineering excellence
• Be the decision maker on final prioritization and own the roadmap
• Define, analyze and report KPIs that inform the success and/or areas of opportunity of internal and external data products
• Create evangelism in the purpose & products being developed by the team(s) whilst ensuring an appreciation of the context & dependencies within the wider product strategy
• Ensure alignment with other product leads & program leadership on overall strategic priorities; to enable maximum focus on value delivery and address conflicts and competing priorities.
• Collaboration with relevant operational teams to ensure technology strategy, product development and subsequent implementation is driving desired transformational change in the business
• Seek to continuously improve our methods and approaches used to identify opportunities, as well as develop, deliver, and launch new products within relevant domain
• Collaborate with product solution consultants and implementation teams on adoption, user feedback requirements and market opportunities; developing appropriate strategies and frameworksQualifications
The purpose of this role is to develop go-to-market strategy that encompasses the product vision, positioning, pricing and promotion with a focus on increasing market awareness and contribute to product and technology strategy.
• 5+ years of Product Management and digital strategy experience
• Experience creating digital product vision, strategy, experience, and enterprise solutions and services - from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
• Experience articulating product vision to all levels of the organization.
• Experience with Agile delivery principles that maximize value and streamlines go-to-market timelines with a passion to extend this expertise throughout the organization
• Experience with foundational applications, taxonomy, and workflow concepts
• Familiarity with martech and workflow platforms
• Experience with customer data, analytics, and audience metrics
• 3+ years consulting experience or agency experienceAdditional Information
The anticipated base salary range for this position is ($163,000-$252,000). Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.