Product Lead, Exchange at Chartboost (Remote)
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
The Exchange team at Chartboost is responsible for our supply side products including one of the largest and best in class ad exchanges maximizing the revenue from ads for tens of thousands of publishers. This team not only runs the most complex high throughput low latency infrastructure at scale but is also responsible for building products that directly impact how mobile content developers monetize their inventory and continue to thrive in the marketplace.
As the Product Manager for this team, you will drive projects from idea to launch and iterate to achieve product-market fit. You will work closely with a cross-functional team spanning from peer product managers, data science to yield optimization and sales. You will look at problems in new ways, bring rigor in using a balance of both creative and analytical skills, and will take the driver seat to try new things. If you’re looking for the rare opportunity to solve complex challenges at scale and impact tens of thousands of publishers in a meaningful way, you will find this role compelling and rewarding.
Impact you will make :
- Analyze exchange metrics, propose improvement actions, design, and deploy successful A/B experiments
- Work with the customers and business partners to understand business direction, customer needs, product structure, and requirements
- Define, prioritize and deliver product roadmap and product features based on business requirements
- Perform competitive analysis and use insights gained to drive prioritization decisions
- Establish benchmarks and work cross-functionally to improve monetization
- Partner with the Sales, Business Intelligence and Account Strategy teams for the development of internal analytics tools and products.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of strong product management experience ideally with 3+ years in digital advertising
- Familiarity with defining product strategy and working knowledge of agile practices
- Proactive communicator. Know how to challenge and debate appropriately, while maintaining a low-ego and team-first mentality.
- Effective in data driven decision making, strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude.
- Strong problem solving analytical skills, comfort with navigating ambiguity and making tradeoffs
- Bachelor's degree, MS/MBA preferred (but not necessary)
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.