Invitae is a rapidly growing, technology-driven company. Our mission is to empower doctors and patients to use genetic information to make informed medical decisions at all life stages. Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
As a Product Integration Liaison for Customer Support, you will play a key role as we expand our test menu and product offering, and grow to support millions of patients around the globe. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with an experienced team of customer support professionals, operations and logistics, clinical and medical affairs, regulatory, product, and development. Join us as we bring comprehensive genetic knowledge to the world.
What you will do:
- Engage with cross-functional programs focused on launching new or improved product offerings, acting as the main representative for all customer support teams
- Lead program specific check-ins with the customer support leads or their delegates to provide ongoing communication regarding program status
- Coordinate working sessions to gather feedback and decisions from subject matter experts, collaborating to build new or update existing workflows as required
- Maintain clear documentation of all program specific tasks, deliverables, and details
- Create training materials in collaboration with the service training team, coordinate training scope and dates, ensuring timeliness with planned launch
- During all phases of program design and launch, work to identify gaps or risk that would prevent a successful launch, with an eye toward building scalable business processes
- Partner with other Product Integration team members to contribute towards continuous process improvement
What you bring:
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem solving and nonlinear thinking
- Aptitude and desire to gain in-depth knowledge of operations across the organization
- Effective decision making with the ability to identify a critical decision requiring escalation or feedback
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Comfortable working in ambiguity and highly self motivated
- Comfortable working in high-pressure or deadline oriented environments
- Experience with SalesForce, JIRA, and Google Apps a plus
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.