Product Implementation Specialist at CAPS Payroll
About Cast & Crew
We enable great content. Films, television, streaming, live events. We make difficult tasks easier - think payroll, human resources, accounting, financial management and workflow. Great content is difficult enough, so we’ve built solutions and software and, most importantly, linked everything together through a central hub. In English, that means Cast & Crew solutions talk to each other, making those difficult tasks we listed above a whole lot easier and simpler. We do. So you can. Learn more at www.castandcrew.com
The Product Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for implementing and configuring of Cast & Crew products for customers which includes customer workflows, approval levels, form mappings, and account code setups.
The role consists of configuration of products, user acceptance testing for customer specific configurations, remote implementation support during the initial go live stages of the project and end user training.
The Product Implementation Specialist works closely with the Customer Success Managers, Product Solutionists, Product Support Team, and Payroll Team to on-board customers. The position will report to the Product Implementation Manager.
- Providing exemplary customer service to a diverse base of customers.
- Research, resolve, and respond to end-user issues/problems/questions during the implementation phase.
- Document customer requirements and enhancement requests.
- Act as liaison between other departments to resolve technical issues as needed.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Maintain documentation and procedures and share knowledge with fellow team members.
- Assist with user acceptance testing on assigned projects.
- Working knowledge and understanding of payroll processes and systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new knowledge.
- Self-motivated creative problem solver who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or equivalent required; 4-year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years of generalized experience in a client solutions environment, ideally within the Entertainment or other heavily unionized industry.
- Strong customer services and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Special Work Conditions
- Sedentary - involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Some positions may entail exerting up to 15 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force to lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Cast & Crew provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D; LTD, additional voluntary benefits such as STD, Vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick pay; 401(k) and employer match, Additional Life Insurance, and other company perks and benefits!
Please note: Due to the high volume of applicants, it is likely that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CA residents: Your personal information may be collected in connection with certain services provided by Cast & Crew or its affiliated companies. A summary of your California privacy rights can be found at: https://www.castandcrew.com/privacy-policy/
Cast & Crew is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.