Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Our training data platform enables organizations to improve their machine learning models far quicker and more accurately. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on getting our customers to performant ML faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, Black + Decker, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
We’re looking for someone who causes customers to fall deeper in love with the products they use and drive them to increase the sophistication with which they use them.
This person will own our free tier - improving the experience for new users, helping them gain traction, and driving them to eventually move into our paid versions. They will also drive strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives including improving retention and expansion from core customers as well as building loyalty and advocacy with our superusers.
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with product growth and adoption, grounded in a deep understanding of customers - diving into product and user data as well as conducting interviews to guide decisions. They utilize this background to craft strategic and creative approaches that will drive product engagement.
What you’ll do
- Own all product usage metrics and design communication and/or product initiatives to address areas of concern or opportunity
- Build marketing programs designed to drive user behavior in the product (onboarding, conversion, upgrading, and retention) as well as broader customer communication including product updates
- Lead product development and user communication efforts to convert free tier into a paid account driver
- Fully understand customer workflows and pain points to develop an increasingly detailed set of personas
- Build measurable loyalty and advocacy efforts with Labelbox customers
- Collaborate with product and marketing to influence future product and pricing initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed
- A growth-led mindset fueled by constant experimentation
- An approach that consistently leads with strategy, grounded in analytics
- Deep experience (4+ years) with lifecycle marketing and freemium or product-led business models
- Experience using database and business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio, Heap, Looker, Salesforce, etc) for exploring customer and product usage data
- An ability to focus attention across multiple major projects and deadlines with proactive organization and flawless attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assemble and roll out cross-channel coordinated campaigns that translate into product actions
- Experience managing others as well as a willingness to dive in and tackle most of the work yourself
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- A relentless curiosity and endless enthusiasm to continually improve
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
More Information on Labelbox
Labelbox operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Labelbox was founded in 2017. It has 142 total employees. To see all 17 open jobs at Labelbox, click here.
Read Full Job Description