LTSE supports companies in all stages of growth committed to long-term value creation, and the investors who share their values. We offer software and services for company-building and pursuing a path to the public markets, a U.S. national securities exchange for new and existing public companies, and a coalition for the exchange of ideas between companies and like-minded investors.
We believe in the power of a public market that supports continuous success for all stakeholders, including employees, investors, and their communities. We’re helping innovation and value creation flourish for now and far into the future through long-term investment, experimentation, and sustainable scaling.
Lead LTSE investors include Founders Fund, Collaborative Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Obvious Ventures, Uprising, and Initialized. LTSE was founded by Eric Ries, an entrepreneur, New York Times-bestselling author, and the creator of the Lean Startup methodology.
The Product Growth Lead for LTSE Equity will be responsible for both short and mid-term, product-lead, growth and monetization experiments. This is a multi-disciplinary role, and will be responsible for the growth of our flagship SaaS product, LTSE Equity. Your main goal will be to get LTSE Equity into the hands of all founders so that they can issue stock, model fundraising, and manage stakeholder relationships for their startups. We offer free, getting-started solutions that provide immediate value. You will be also responsible for the creation of additional free tooling that helps founders and their startups.
You will sit at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing teams. You'll work closely with your colleagues on those teams, while being responsible for directing a small cross-functional team that can fully handle ideation, building, and running of growth and product experiments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred.
- Deliver new, free tooling for startup founders--continuously increasing the number of founders who are utilizing them.
- Optimize conversion rates of onboarding, upgrade, and subscription flows through experimentation and tooling (A/B testing, Pendo.io, FullStory, etc.).
- Deep partnership and collaboration with Product Design, Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Harmonize zero-touch, product-led growth strategies with sales-led efforts.
- Partner with marketing to develop growth campaigns.
- Design mechanisms that showcase and reinforce regular value added to our users (+MAU/+MAC).
- Lead the instrumentation strategy and implementation of key events within our application, onboarding flow, and customer sign-up journey, to determine effectiveness and progress against growth goals.
- Understand competitive landscape via user research, customer feedback, and market analysis to drive growth through segmentation and differentiation strategies.
- Be highly proficient with a diverse related toolset (Asana, Figma, Mixpanel/GA, SQL, Hubspot, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a high growth tech startup is a plus, but not required.
- People. Work in a mission-based company with skilled, committed, and supportive teammates who share your desire to create a new kind of public market, and have a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- A commitment to a sustainable work environment, including an unlimited vacation policy that requires team members to take a minimum of three weeks vacation per year.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Computer and home office setup.
- Competitive and flexible early startup compensation package range: $126,100 - $145,000 + equity, based on experience.
LTSE is committed to championing the inclusion of women and underrepresented employees at the earliest stages of the company’s life. We believe that inclusion is a team effort, and every team member is expected to participate in building a welcoming and representative culture.
LTSE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We enthusiastically work to make our application and interview processes accessible for candidates with disabilities.
More Information on LTSE
LTSE operates in the Financial Services industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. LTSE was founded in 2015. It has 70 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at LTSE, click here.
Read Full Job Description