We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero day exploits, and ransomware attacks. Cyber attackers still have the advantage. We’re taking it back with creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor. Are you ready to help us reclaim the upper hand?
ExtraHop is looking for a product compliance manager to lead a team of engineers to build monitoring and other controls that meet product security requirements to achieve FedRAMP, SOC2 and other certifications.
You will be responsible for coordinating multiple product engineering teams and driving the teams toward building secure software. The role will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and strengthening ExtraHop’s product through strategic planning, governance, risk assessments, and incident reporting. You should be familiar with corporate certifications such as FedRAMP, SOC2, FIPS140-2 and Common Criteria.Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the requirements from certification and compliance regimes, especially FedRAMP and other US Federal compliance requirements
- Communicate those requirements to the engineering teams that will be implementing the features
- Communicate those requirements to the control teams that will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on compliance
- Develop, manage, and set the strategy for product security, including establishing goals and priorities
- Coordinate internal/external audits and risk assessments
- Advise senior management of changes in the technical and compliance requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Five or more years of experience in an engineering capacity
- Two or more years experience in FedRAMP, SOC2, Common Criteria or other product compliance regimes
- Knowledge of security methodologies and processes
- Working knowledge of technical security solutions
- Proven project management and organizational skills, specifically managing multiple concurrent projects and/or clients
- At least three years of management experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, or equivalent certifications
- Experience or familiarity with information security frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, SOC2, HIPAA, and FedRAMP
Cyberattackers have the advantage. ExtraHop is on a mission to help you take it back with security that can’t be undermined, outsmarted, or compromised. Our dynamic cyber defense platform, Reveal(x) 360, helps organizations detect and respond to advanced threats––before they compromise business operations. We apply cloud-scale AI to petabytes of traffic per day, performing line-rate decryption and behavioral analysis across all infrastructure, workloads, and data-in-flight. With complete visibility from ExtraHop, enterprises can detect malicious behavior, hunt advanced threats, and forensically investigate any incident with confidence.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. In 2020, we’ve already been named a “Best Place to Work” by Inc., Computerworld, BuiltIn Seattle and Seattle Business Magazine, and we’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years. Forbes named ExtraHop to its 2020 AI 50 List, as well as the list of “20 Best Cybersecurity Startups to Watch.” In 2019 and 2020, JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. SC Media has named ExtraHop an Industry Innovator for enterprise network detection and response for the past two years.
We offer compelling benefits* to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP where applicable
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match or Pension where applicable
- Pet Insurance (US only)
- Generous Parental Leave
*Benefits outside of the US vary by region.
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At ExtraHop, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are equally committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability , HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?