We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and
janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 70,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The candidates for the Product Business Owner role will have a track record of outstanding managerial experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve growth-oriented targets for a SaaS product. This role owns profit/loss responsibility for the Aspire Janitorial set of products. In this role you will need experience working with sales, marketing, and support to effectively grow existing products as well as launch new ones. SaaS and green or related industries experience is required.
What You'll Do:
- Establish a plan and manage the overall revenue of the Janitorial product and businesses
- Collaborate with other leaders to design and implement programs that meet organizational objectives
- Develop, implement, and oversee strategies for increased growth
- Work with the organization to maintain a forecast and targeted sales plans
- Establish and grow relationships with appropriate partners
- Work with others to provide appropriate data analytics of sales, revenue, and retention t appropriate management teams
- Lead the development of long-term plans for Janitorial products and business
- Lead competitive analysis and pricing strategy development
- Align and support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and support
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- At least 4 years experience as a business manager or relevant managerial role
- 4+ years' experience in SaaS and janitorial or related industries
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills with a focus on communication and collaboration
- Proven ability with financial and budgetary processes
- Prior industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.