BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize the potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power, and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As the Senior Product Analyst you will be the foundational team member for our Product Analytics team and create a robust self-service product analytics program from the ground up. You will work across our Product Operations, Analytics Engineering, and Engineering organization to understand the product data gaps and develop a plan to instrument the necessary tracking to power analytics and KPI’s. You will support the design, development, and administration of advanced analytics dashboards for reporting on our product health and performance. You will play a key role starting from requirements gathering, to delivery of an analytics solution, and continuous support of a self service dash-boarding and reporting.
You will work with product managers, engineers, and our analytics engineering team, to ensure our product organization has access to the data they need to answer critical questions. If you’re interested in building something from the ground up, having a high sense of ownership, and learning with a growth mindset, and have a passion for data informed decision making, this is the role for you.
What you'll do here:
- Product Event Tracking: Work across Analytics Engineering and Product to define and own product event tracking schema and select and implement a reporting tool such as Amplitude / Mixpanel.
- Product KPIs: Work closely with product to define and track product metrics and KPIs related to our North Star Metric and its input metrics.
- Product Dashboards: Support the design and development of product dashboards within an event tracking and reporting tool
- Product Strategy / Roadmap: Provide analysis and/ market studies to support strategic initiatives related to product strategy and roadmap
- Product A/B Testing: Create a system and visibility for future A/B testing of new features within the product analytics reporting tool, so success criteria for A/B testing can be quickly identified and understood.
What you'll need to thrive:
- Strong Proficiency in an event reporting tool such as Amplitude / Mixpanel
- Experience working with BI or Data engineers
- Strong Intuition for data and basic statistical concepts
- Effective communicator who can successfully operate in a cross-functional role (Product / Analytics Engineering / Eng)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences through visualizations and studies
- Strong intuition for product and user journeys and common SaaS KPIs
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
Work from home stipend every month.
Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.