By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
As a Product Analyst, you will be part of our Business Analytics team and partner with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Design organizations to drive our product forward with data. You will own analytics for one or more of Opendoor’s products and partner with business owners to help shape its direction. Product Analysts monitor the health of their product, plan and execute A/B tests, and make data-driven recommendations to help evolve it.
As a Product Analyst, you will:
- Own the analytics for one or more of Opendoor’s products
- Partner closely with a product manager and an engineering team, define metrics and build reports, to track the growth and performance of the product
- Influence the product’s direction through written and verbal communication of data-driven recommendations
- Plan and conduct A/B experiments for new features and product iterations
- Conduct exploratory analysis to understand changes, user behavior, and long-term trends
- Ideate, opportunity size, and prioritize upcoming features
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Product, Engineering, and Design
- Improve analytics quality and efficiency in collaboration with data scientists and data engineers
- Become a domain expert in real estate
We're looking for teammates who have:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience post academia, working with non technical stakeholders in an analytical role
- Proficiency in SQL or any other database languages
- Comfort working with complex and fast evolving data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence non-technical audiences with analytical insights and data visualizations
- System thinking and creativity to solve complex problems by going deep and understand its core drivers
Bonus points if you have experience in the below areas:
- Data visualization tools such as Mode, Tableau, and Looker
- Providing data strategies and insights at a data driven tech company
- A/B testing
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description