The Wix Team. Based out of our New York, Denver, and Miami offices, we're focused on creating and cultivating relationships with agencies all over the country, demonstrating that Wix is the best fit for them and their clientele, and broadening our reach in the marketplace.
We're looking for a Responsive UX/UI Design Advisor who will work from one of our offices (New York, Denver or Miami) and professionally advise our users and agencies how to use our product in the best way possible while ongoing (design/SEO/business) support.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site 3-days per week on a Hybrid model in the future.
A design expert with 3+ years of experience in web design. You live and breathe design, SEO, web technology and trends, and you're passionate about leading designers and users to craft their visions. You're super-comfortable working with customers and you're an excellent communicator. You can also collaborate with team members to deliver stunning results and demonstrate our platform's capabilities, especially our Editor X platform!
Bonus points if you are already a designated Wix Expert.
As a Product Advisor, Web Design, you will:
- Consult Wix agencies, experts, and users, while passing along knowledge and expertise in web design and the Wix platform
- Demonstrate Wix's capabilities as the best website creation platform
- Come up with creative alternatives to overcome technical challenges on the Wix platform
- Lead webinars and office hours to education our expert users on EditorX
- Manage a community of high performing Partners in our Marketplace
- Be a subject matter expert for our Customer Success Managers
- Act as the product management ambassador, communicating customer feedback and product challenges to relevant Product Managers
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking NYC-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site in a hybrid model once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.