Product Adoption Engineer at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Product Adoption Engineer to join our US Pre-sales team – someone to excite and enable our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep knowledge of Acquia’s products, solutions, and value propositions
- Inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions through enablement engagements and presentations
- Assist and advise on standard methodologies and effective use of Acquia’s products, providing a clear path to product adoption
- Collaborate with Account Management, Customer Success Management, and other post-sales teams to resolve strategies for impacting customer success
- Become a technical advisor for our customers, providing technical guidance and training
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with customer technical teams to identify and overcome potential hurdles in adoption of Acquia products and services
- Engage with peers on technical matters and helps educate others on Acquia’s key values and benefits
- Provide customer-oriented feedback to internal product development groups to guide the future direction of Acquia products
The ideal candidate has the ability and desire to develop a proven and demonstrable understanding of SaaS software ideally in web development / content management and / or marketing technologies. You should be confident and comfortable with illustrating your ideas in written, verbal and visual forms.Summary:
Acquia’s Product Adoption Engineers work with our existing customers to promote our products and ensure product adoption to accelerate business value and return on investment. You’ll work closely with our Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment. You’ll play a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving adoption of Acquia products. You’ll act as a technical domain expert, building trusted relationships with technical teams and ensuring customer adoption through technical training. You’ll bring feedback from customers back into the development of new products and processes. The Product Adoption Engineer is a high impact, high visibility role that works closely with post-sales teams to impact customer success and drive adoption in accounts.Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Technical Degree required with strong preference for a Major or Minor in Computer Science, IT, Information Services or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in customer success, support, solutions or related role
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent customer focus with a patient, caring, friendly and always professional demeanor
- Curious by nature and often learning something new in technology
- Has a customer-first mindset and is passionate about serving customers
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Has a desire to go in-depth on technical solutions
- Has had hands-on knowledge with some of the current industry leading technology
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new technologies and effectively communicate those concepts to others
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (detail-oriented)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates good questioning techniques and effective interpretation skills
- Passion for customer-oriented problem solving
- Excellent customer-facing skills with experience in technical training
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team on large complex projects
- Possesses an effective presentation capability with both small and medium sized audiences
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Passion for open source and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- A keen interest in learning Drupal and relevant WCM application architecture
- Drupal knowledge is not required, experience in relevant WCM or Marketing technologies is strongly preferred.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.