Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Principal Strategists represent the Digital Strategy & Customer Experience (DSCX) practice area and have a proven history of identifying, executing, and overseeing engagements in the digital space that support both B2C, B2B, and enterprise-level initiatives. They put people first, lean into uncertainty, and work backwards to help our teams drive towards success and deliver quality outcomes while building confidence in our capabilities from our clients’ perspective.
They are dedicated to scaling and growing our organization through four primary focus areas:
Strategic Advisory: Support the creation and fulfillment of offerings that attract new clients, resonate with existing clients, drive our strategic positioning within the services industry, capitalizes on our global reach, and builds confidence within the organization.
Value-Creation: Engage with clients to understand their challenges, clarify opportunity areas, and define problem statements that enable our sales and delivery teams to provide value through an engagement.
Mentorship: Actively participate in projects and provide mentorship to team members that ensures we deliver industry-leading and Method standard approaches, processes, artifacts, tools, and methods.
Thought Leadership: Have an industry presence through digital content, conferences, and community meetups and perspectives on relevant topics and issues. Effectively communicate to a room of either peers or executives by simplifying complex issues, promoting action-oriented principles, and articulating best practices and lessons learned.
- Embody our core values and principles while supporting sales and delivery teams
- Actively provide senior leadership and expertise on client projects
- Listen to client and team member feedback to improve our capabilities
- Empower and inspire others to develop and deliver thought leadership to drive the Method brand forward
- Identify adjacent offering opportunities and lead those initial projects partnering with sales
- Partner with Engagement Management to inform practice perspectives and account strategies
- Partner with Business Development to support proposals creation, including approach, scope, timeline, and team composition
- Partner with Delivery Management to create and evolve our delivery processes and tools
- Partner with Operations to define required skill sets and job roles necessary for delivering our services and offerings
- Partner with Marketing to develop sales collateral, write blog posts, and participate in speaking engagements
- 8+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, digital transformation, or product management
- Experience leading complex projects with cross-functional teams of strategists, designers, and engineers
- Ability to identify and integrate emerging business and industry trends to inform practice strategy and capability development
- Understanding of design-thinking, agile/scrum principles, and software development methodologies
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Ability to quickly grasp and solve complex customer and business problems
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with senior company leadership, client executives, and the community at large
- Proven ability to build consensus and influence within their field of expertise
- Experience presenting and facilitating workshops with C-suite and senior executives
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"