Principal Product Manager at The Walt Disney Company
Hulu's Product team is seeking a Principal Product Manager, Operations Lead who will be an outstanding addition to our Product team. The Product Operations Lead works closely with Product Owners, Enterprise Program Managers, Technical Program Managers, and Engineering to drive product and design delivery processes that intersect multiple teams across the organization. The ideal candidate for this role has a strong track record of facilitating the delivery of enterprise level roadmaps. They are solution oriented and anticipate the needs of the organization. If you are someone who has passion for crafting highly efficient processes and thrives in a multi-disciplinary and collaborative atmosphere, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitates portfolio level planning and roadmapping for the product organization.
- Creates and facilitates best practices with Product, Design, and Engineering to ensure on-time, seamless delivery of product requirements.
- Implements and facilitates ongoing ceremonies and communication with cross business leadership.
- Provides structure and support to stakeholders across the business.
- Continuous and cross communication across functional units.
- Helps to remove obstacles that stakeholders may encounter.
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years in Product or Program Management, or equivalent experience driving strategy for digital media and/or ecommerce businesses.
- Strong ability to drive support and alignment from cross-functional partners.
- Proven record of collaboration in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to drive clarity through all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (CS, CE, EE), business, or equivalent experience.
- A love for TV!
- Experience working on media streaming products or services