Principal Product Manager, One Cycle at Atlassian (Peninsula)
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the People Tech team driving Atlassian's Annual Performance and Compensation Cycle requirements capture and solution delivery. The team is tasked with providing a delightful and frictionless experience to all Atlassians through system and process optimization, automation, and integration across all phases of the employee lifecycle. In this role, you will establish a positive relationship with People, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Atlassian product teams in providing creative solutions across talent management and compensation with employee lifecycle experience interlocks. From a systems standpoint, you'll be involved in various aspects of product management to deliver future proof products and design.
We love product managers who are appreciative, analytical problem solvers with an appetite and passion to build solutions that connect with Atlassians.
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering product capabilities and requirements collaborating with key stakeholders
- Being a 'thought leader' for digital experience enablement, proactively stay on top of industry trends and best practices, and seeking out ways to innovate with Atlassian's platforms
- Being a great communicator and team member: Keeping your focus on solving Atlassians (customers) problems and delighting them with great experiences
- Becoming a 'conduit' for teams across the business, representing multiple stakeholders/teams when it comes to designing the right experience and bringing them together
- Continually engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs, and communicate this back to the IT Team
- Ensuring People Tech/IT teams stay focused on priorities
- Advocating/promoting the work through blogs and presentations
- Validating the outputs of work done to ensure high quality before launch
- Acting as the 'voice of the customer' (i.e. fellow Atlassians/teams who rely on Annual Cycle experience)
- Helping run/maintain team rituals (e.g. sprint planning, retros)
- Contributing to Business and IT Quarterly reviews
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- 10+ years of industry experience in cloud-based HR Systems and at least 2 years of working experience on HR Talent and Compensation Management eco-system and connected capabilities
- Experience interacting with highly technical team members to design, project-manage, and implement solutions
- A strong analytical approach to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing people technology & procedures
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills and are able to prioritize and deliver the most meaningful things first
- Proven expertise in mapping business requirements to technical solutions and are willing to see projects through the finish line
- Prior HRIS implementation experience, Workday or other
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .