BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
As Principal Product Manager in Pure’s Cloud Native Business Unit (Portworx), you will be driving the roadmap for all the product solutions with Portworx and other products in Pure Portfolio to deliver.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING...
- Building and owning Portworx cloud native solutions roadmap that embeds Portworx Storage Platform in different cloud native software deployments;
- Working with the field and sales engineering teams to identify and prioritize developing solution stacks to help customers onboard their applications on the Portworx Storage Platform;
- Working with other product managers and engineering to help scope and prioritize product enhancements that improve the customer experience of running different applications on Portworx and Portworx integration into different vendor ecosystems;
- Working with external partners to develop joint technology solutions roadmap and own integration of Portworx technology in the vendor ecosystem;
- Driving and aligning the solutions roadmap clearly with business and revenue goals and overall roadmap evolution;
- Driving the joint go-to-market strategy with external partners by working closely with the Pure partner organization.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 8+ years of combined experience in product management and cloud technology roles;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, Master’s Degree a plus;
- Strong product management experience in building and delivering game changing software or SaaS products;
- Proven track record in working with technology alliance partners and developing joint go-to-market strategy with them;
- Solid understanding of how cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes are transforming the infrastructure landscape and prior experience managing enterprise class software products including databases, messaging platforms, CI/CD products and enterprise class cloud-native services;
- Ability to translate vision into executable, use-case driven roadmap and a business plan that delivers tangible results;
- Ability to prepare and present to internal and external CxO audience and get buy-ins;
- Ability to take complete ownership from product definition to market to enable flawless execution across the product and business teams;
- Demonstrated ability to take charge of tough problems, attacking them from different angles and bring together a diverse array of stakeholders on the same page and drive great business results;
- Ability to define the right metrics, track and refine them and extract insights to drive decision making;
- Critical thinking ability to think like the general manager of the business and how to scale the business with the right amount of resources;
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.