Principal Inbound Product Manager App Ecosystem at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The ServiceNow Store App Ecosystem is a crucial component in ServiceNow's platform strategy for delivering ServiceNow and partner applications, integrations, and content to our customers. We manage the end-to-end experience from app procurement, distribution, to installation and management.
For this role we are seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager define the future of how customers discover, evaluate, transact and manage apps and solutions. To be successful you will need to be able to see the bigger picture, understand and formulate a product vision while driving execution. This role will require strong product skills as well as business acumen to not only grow the product but the business as well.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own product vision. Define and execute product strategy and roadmap for important pieces of the ServiceNow Store App Ecosystem.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work with the development and user design/research teams to deliver world-class product experiences.
- Drive the end-to-end feature delivery cycle.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. Understanding and managing all stakeholders (internal and external) needs and expectations. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing new features, enhancements and quality improvements.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the competitive landscape and identify areas of differentiation.
- Measure success. Define what success means for each feature. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials.
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake of new releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software product management / SaaS.
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
- Experience working in an agile development environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment.
- Experience delivering products end-to-end from ideation to delivery & adoption.
- Experience and passion navigating unstructured less defined environments.
- Excellent written communication skills with a focus on translating complex issues into simple, easy to digest documents.
- A degree in Computer Science is highly desirable.
- Experience with app marketplaces is a plus.
- Has knowledge of the order booking and management process is a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.