- Are you an innovative product developer enthusiastic about developing and managing a Security product line?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding cross-functional internal teams while serving as an industry thought leader to clients and third-party vendors?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Principal Enterprise Product Manager of SASE based Security Solutions, you exceed client expectations by developing and managing our innovative Security product line. You accelerate company growth by using your in-depth understanding of the Enterprise Networking and Managed Services market to guide strategic initiatives. You excel at serving as the single point of contact for clients on a specific product line explaining features, capabilities and benefits.
You combine your expertise in client business requirements and industry leading architecture to drive enterprise-wide innovation. You continuously improve the product development lifecycle through a strong understanding of financial modeling, systems and tools, infrastructure, technology and operational models. You thrive in an office environment guiding our Security Services product line using strong leadership, communication and management skills. You report directly to the Senior Director of Product Management for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence through active and consistent support of all efforts to deliver a quality client experience and product portfolio that satisfies the current and future needs of enterprise clients.
- Optimize the Security product line while enhancing the associated client and digital experience by supporting all strategic initiatives and efforts.
- Complete projects by serving as a cross-functional leader to internal teams and externally as an industry thought leader.
- Improve efficiency by mentoring and training other product team members in key elements of the product lifecycle.
- Recommend enhancements to product development, marketing and other key boundary partners through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Increase brand awareness by representing the business in public forums such as industry panels and events.
- Provide guidance and expertise on future product enhancements through a partnership with the product development teams.
- Maximize the product organization by providing detailed design, modeling and implementation of new technologies and developing the requirements for internal teams.
- Lead medium to large sized group discussions, present information to internal and external clients and provide reports for senior management to leverage.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Seven or more years of product management or product development experience.
- Seven or more years of experience with a telecommunications service provider, multiple systems operator (MSO) or a related industry.
- Experience in security services, SASE or Managed Services product management or product development.
- History of understanding complex and technical concepts and translating them into simplified product attributes.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills that can work in a fast-paced, competitive and high-pressure environment.
- Confident when presenting to large groups and executives.
- Track record of training and mentoring cross-functional teams to achieve goals and results.
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data to synthesize recommendations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Ten or more years of product management or product development experience.
- Hands-on experience managing a portfolio of security services, SD-WAN or Managed Services.
- Familiar with secure access service edge (SASE) framework.
- Solid data analytic skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology or a related field (required).
- Master's degree in a related field (preferred).