Principal Digital Product Manager, International at Spanx (Atlanta, GA)
SPANX isn’t your average company… we revolutionized an industry with just $5,000 in savings and zero outside funding. Our founder and CEO, Sara Blakely, was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the world. We are in the fashion and retail industry, but we don’t obsess trends, rules or traditional ways of doing things. Rather, we invent solutions and hold several patents. We are focused on reinventing wardrobe basics that have earned cult-followings from customers around the world, earning Spanx shout-outs from the world’s most famous women. We are a high-growth, digital company with an iconic brand that earned its reputation for over 20 years by delivering amazing products and staying true to our greater mission of supporting and elevating women. We don’t believe “pain is beauty” and we don’t believe “business is war.” We run our business with kindness, empathy, intuition, creativity, integrity… and fun. We don’t believe you have to act serious to be taken seriously. We dream big, think forward and give back. We challenge the status quo, aim high and celebrate our “oops” moments. We test and learn, and we aren’t afraid of failure. We think like entrepreneurs in everything we do, and we look for people who are self-starters, kind, creative and out-of-the box-thinkers. If this sounds like you, join us! And help us make the world a better place... one butt at a time.
About the role
The Product/UX/Tech teams at Spanx are growing as the company continues to expand into new categories and countries. We're looking for an exceptional Principal Product Manager who will bring a strategic and creative mindset to the team. You will be a key player in helping to define and shape the international strategy for Spanx.com in close partnership with Finance, Marketing, Engineering, UX, and the senior leadership team. The ideal candidate is a resourceful self-starter with e-commerce experience, and a passion for building, launching, and measuring conversion-driving solutions driven by real customer insights, data and research. You not only have a mastery of crafting opportunities based on qualitative and quantitative insights, but also think about product development in a systematic way ensuring we are building a consistent and holistic digital ecosystem for our customers. As a Principal Product Manager, you will inspire team members and cross-functional partners by spearheading and iteratively launching elegant and intuitive features accelerating our international growth. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Digital Product.Job Description
You'll love it because...
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Own building international product roadmaps driven by qualitative and quantitative customer insights, balancing incremental revenue opportunity and development complexity
- Collaborate with developers, digital product designers, site merchandising, marketing, finance, legal, and customer service in the creation of new features, while bringing the customer's POV in every stage
- In collaboration with UX and Engineering, define and prioritize MVP requirements, in addition to the fast follow features
- Test and measure feature performance from initial wireframe creation through MVP launch and beyond
- Drive business proposal creation, testing, and implementation of greenfield beta features leveraging bleeding edge technology in the ecommerce space
- 8-10 years experience in consumer facing digital product management, with experience designing and shipping international features for ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree or comparable professional experience in product management, engineering, business, or marketing
- You have a deep understanding of product management best practices and ensure your solutions are simple, scalable, and measurable
- Past experience working in agile/scrum teams; thrives in reacting to real-time information
- Bonus: Experience working with Shopify, Figma, Jira, and Google Analytics
- Bonus: Start-up experience - We're a scrappy and creative bunch
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.