Manager, Product Strategy & Solutions at Visa
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
The Manager, Product Strategy & Solutions, will be responsible for defining and implementing market-competitive solutions for small businesses on the Cybersource platform with particular emphasis on solutions for our partner channel. Small businesses (SMBs) are the growth engine for the global economy and we at CyberSource want to help more businesses get online and accepting digital payments.
As a key member of the team, the Manager will collaborate extensively and directly with acquirers, ecommerce platforms, payment facilitators and other partners to discover their needs, analyze internal and external data to derive insights (such as meaningful patterns/behaviors, areas of high growth, etc.), partner with product development to prioritize feature enhancements, and serve as an internal champion for the solution needs of small businesses across the organization throughout the solution life-cycle.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build great relationships, generate consensus and promote excitement and passion for small business is critical for success. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. A successful candidate will be willing to work closely with marketing, product, sales and technology leads to deliver market-competitive solutions and evangelize those results within the company for the benefit of customers.
- Lead solution development efforts that address SMB needs, while coordinating key internal resources for support.
- Build, implement, and supervise/maintain revenue-generating campaigns.
- Collaborate on go-to-market plans, e.g., comprehensive plans that include training, product packaging and pricing, sales and partner enablement, and marketing.
- Contribute to campaign segmentation, list management and testing strategies to improve engagement, actions, and conversion against goals.
- Conduct detailed competitive market analysis
- Help build and/or communicate customer presentations. Visiting and pitching new products and services to partners and merchants.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between
both home and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week, Monday (Sunday in some countries where Sunday is the start of the week) and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are designated as in-office collaboration days. The third day in the office will be decided based on team needs and determined in partnership with senior leadership.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
5-7 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 1-2 years of experience with a PhD.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree a strong plus
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a “peer” with colleagues at all levels across the company.
· Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills, familiarity with CRM (Dynamics) a plus
· Experience with data analysis, direct experience with Tableau a strong plus
· Willingness to work and collaborate across multiple teams and functions
· Passion for understanding the needs of merchants, especially small businesses
· Comfortable to deliver quality presentations regardless of audience.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.