Manager, Product (SaaS) - Remote at Xplor
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Manager of Product to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.Job Description
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress, and better control over their growth.
As a member of the Product team, you will work closely with our Members, internal teams, and cross-functional leaders to understand Member business needs and translate those needs into actionable requirements to support the pace of our development teams. You will play a critical role in ensuring that features and functional enhancements to our products effectively solve customer business problems.
- As the champion of the product, you will play a heavy role in making the new business unit products successful. You will lead the products in the most useable way across our spectrum of clients.
- Working closely with the leadership team, you will be aware of how the product(s) is performing including the data quality, customer feedback, revenue growth, new prospects, stability, scalability, etc. and constantly shape prioritization of various features and projects to accelerate high impact improvements, act and think independently, track and analyze all components of the business, and drive integration with Members.
- You will collaborate with development teams to establish high-level vision, well-understood product requirements, efficiently organize resource allocation, and deliver against a committed roadmap.
- You will work with several teams and across several company functions - business development, product marketing, and strategy - to make sure you are building the right product and it is getting positioned and sold in the most effective way. You will actively gather requirements, prioritize and manage a roadmap, communicate priorities, and problem solve. You are metrics driven and effective at making tough decisions with limited data.
- 5+ years of product development experience at a technology company
- Product management experience: we’ll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered and their success in the market.
- Knowledge and product experience in web and mobile applications.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills: We are Product Managers after all!
- This role demands you write concise and useful requirements and documentation
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies and SDKs
- Knowledge of open source software design and development practices
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.