Manager, Product Operations (Remote Positions Available) at Fictiv
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
As Fictiv's Product Operations Manager, you will play an incredibly important role in creating our product operations function that will interact between design, product, engineering, business leaders and stakeholders in order to help us scale our practices, accelerate our decision-making processes, and ensure cross functional alignment. This is a chance to define a new organization within the team so bring your talents and experience and help us scale!
What's in it for you?
Change the way physical products are made
At Fictiv, we are re-thinking manufacturing and supply chains to accelerate hardware development. To do this, we use software to allow our customers to build prototypes faster, get more actionable feedback, and transfer those learnings directly to production manufacturing. You will have a direct role in driving our product and services that are changing the manufacturing industry.
Work with manufacturing experts and inspiring customers
Ever wonder how that widget you just bought was made? Talk with our manufacturing team and you’ll find someone that can take you down to the millimeter. We have some of the best minds that have helped bring your favorite products to life. Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. Work with them on a regular basis to source products from our distributed manufacturing partner network and deliver them to our innovative customers faster, more efficiently, and at a higher quality.
Grow your career
In this role, you will work alongside some of the brightest and most talented product, design, and engineering professionals in the business. You'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best and grow beyond what you’ve mastered. The business is constantly evolving and on a strong growth trajectory so there’s lots of potential to make an impact and own a strategic element of our business.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that roadmap information and project status is available and communicated throughout the organization.
- Own and/or contribute to projects that span groups and require program management to solve team operational challenges or drive efficiencies.
- Develop and manage our team onboarding and training programs to accelerate staff path to productivity and organization connectivity.
- Manage our PDLC processes, paying attention to our practices and tools, identifying bottlenecks, ensuring we are constantly improving our craft.
- Own key product metrics dashboards, providing insight into ongoing KPIs as well as help develop new product dashboards that help our understanding of experiment results and release efficacy.
- Partner with product and engineering management along with contract administration to ensure vendor management process are in place.
- Manage acquisition and renewal cycles.
- Manage team budget cycles. Assist CPO and team leadership in ongoing spend management.
- Develop and manage product operation team from ground up
- 7+ years on technology teams as production operation, product management, or driving improvements in business operations.
- Keen process development interest and demonstrated experience in driving operational changes for efficiency and employee job satisfaction.
- Copious experience in development methodologies and opinionated about what works.
- Skilled problem solver – you can bring teams together, break down problems into solution options and gain agreement on paths forward. You’re comfortable facilitating groups to conclusions.
- Reliable experience and methodology in refining pricing models and optimizing a catalog of service offerings.
- Articulate communicator – bring multifaceted communication techniques that support dissemination of complex information to bring diverse audiences to alignment.
- Project management strength.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), District of Columbia, (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), North Carolina (NC), New Hampshire (NH), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Tennessee (TN), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.