Manager, Product Implementation at F&G (Remote)
F&G is hiring for a Manager, Product Implementation. This position will manage a team dedicated to providing leadership/oversight on multiple complex, enterprise-wide product development projects and project-related activities. Drives delivery of new product launches and execution of the product roadmap in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders across the company. Provide expert product advice/support in the implementation of new products or any enhancements to existing products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Includes the following in varying weights depending on the company objectives:
- Deliver a quality Product Implementation process supporting life insurance and annuity products.
- Managerial oversight of project managers accountable for:
- Directing and coordinating internal and external project resources from all business units to ensure effective project launches, based on overall prioritization within the retail roadmap.
- Work with internal and external business partner to define system support and launch milestones and resources requirements.
- Track budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones.
- Evaluate courses of action on an ongoing basis and selects the best alternative to attain project goals.
- Monitors the status of specific project dependencies related to the overall project incorporating such constraints into the overall plan.
- Identifies and collaborates to analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks.
- Partners with project stakeholders to define requirements, establish status reports, develop communication plans and create management presentations.
- Ensure that marketing materials are accurate and available for product launch by providing necessary updates and facilitation across business units.
- Ensure that websites, sales tools, sales reporting, vendor sites etc. are accurate and available for product launch by providing necessary updates and/or facilitation across business units.
- Define, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Ensure completion and communication of lessons learned and other project closure activities.
- Promotes leadership through collaboration, cooperation and communication across functional areas to ensure goals are achieved.
- Ensure that communication plans are developed, documented and completed for new product launches.
- Participates in analysis efforts, requirements creation to support product implementation across TPAs and vendors.
- Analyzes business problems and makes recommendations for creative solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and implementing changes necessary for strategic vision
- Develop/enhance process to create a scalable and standardized process that aligns with project management best practices.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 - 8 years in the financial services industry- Life/Annuity/Financial institutions industry experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of project and business management principles, methods and techniques and identifying critical paths
- Strong organizational, computer, and team skills.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced production environment while addressing multiple projects and responsibilities
F&G believes in an employee-centric flexible environment, which is why we offer the ability for in-office, hybrid and remote work arrangements. During the hiring process, you'll work with your leader to decide what works best for your role.
Join our employee-centric hybrid work environment: fglife.com/about/culture.html
Since 1959, Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company (F&G) has offered annuity and life insurance products to those who are seeking security in retirement and protection during life’s unexpected events.
As an Iowa Top Workplace1 and a proud equal opportunity employer, F&G employees are empowered, collaborative, dynamic and authentic. We believe that by embracing these values, we will continue to build and strengthen the company, while continuing to be a great place to work.
1Des Moines Register Top Workplaces 2018-2021.