Loyalty Product Manager at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS Loyalty product team is all about growth, both for our clients and FIS as a company. We develop and manage a portfolio of products that have a real impact on the way our merchant and bank partners engage their customers. Working cross-functionally with our business and development partners we deliver best in class products that drive customer acquisition, retention, and growth for all FIS clients.
What you will be doing
As a member of the loyalty product team you will manage a set of gift & loyalty products focused on the exploration and acquisition stages of the customer life cycle. You will engage directly with clients and prospects to understand their needs and translate those into a product roadmap and requirements driving continuous improvement of our loyalty products.
- Prepares/presents business cases and product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, competition, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans
- Interacts with internal key stakeholders to get buy in of new product ideas and enhancements
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Works closely with the FIS Gift Product Owner and development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project
- Works closely with FIS Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing teams on new product launch activities, sales strategies and campaigns to drive product adoption
- Works closely with FIS Finance to determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Works closely with FIS Operations on strategies and requirements to drive operational efficiencies and scalability
- Interacts with key suppliers and partners
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
What you bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Proven product management experience including development, launch and enhancement prioritization
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
Added bonus if you have
- Background in consumer behavior & loyalty/prepaid programs
- Familiar with UK market, products & brands
- Experience with agile development
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.