Lead Technical Product Manager at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:42 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.2 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Lead Technical Product Manager to help drive the strategy and execution for our products, services, and integrations. In this role, your work will help drive to market both new Lyra offerings as well as enhancements to our existing platform.
As a member of the Product team at Lyra, you will leverage your passion for and background with data and systems integrations, billing and payments processes, health insurance workflows, and/or other operational processes. You will partner closely with engineers, finance, operational leads, designers, executives, and other stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of Lyra’s internal operational workflows, tools, and users to craft compelling solutions for them. You’ll have an opportunity to play a leadership and hands-on execution role in every aspect of the product lifecycle.
- Apply a systems thinking and data model orientation to determine how technology can best be leveraged to improve operational workflows at Lyra.
- Engage with customers, partners, and key internal stakeholders to validate and ensure that product plans will achieve their desired business objectives.
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Prioritize features and functionality in line with company goals and user needs.
- Inform and help drive build vs. buy technology decisions.
- Develop and communicate detailed product requirements as well as a coherent backlog. Work with designers and engineers to ensure successful envisioning and delivery of new features and functionality.
- Drive test case development and product testing.
- Write release notes and train internal stakeholders on new features.
- Keep stakeholders informed by sharing progress on existing product initiatives as well as future roadmap plans.
- Drive alignment and effective problem resolution across the organization, including the Lyra leadership team.
- Lead by example as well as mentoring other team members.
- Leverage market analysis, competitive knowledge, and customer research to define and validate both a project strategy and detailed product plans for your area of responsibility.
- Experience with both 3rd-party and homegrown billing, payments, and/or health insurance systems and workflows
- Knowledge of data structures and systems thinking
- Demonstrated leadership and strong, proactive ownership over one’s area of responsibility
- Ability to listen well but also effectively convey one’s point of view, both in writing and orally; strong presentation skills
- Experience with all phases of the product lifecycle (including business justification and concepting) as well as prior experience managing successful product launches
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Strong accountability, attention to detail, and an execution-oriented mindset
- Effectiveness when working cross functionally, with senior leadership, and with external customers and partners
- A strong curiosity and passion to learn more about your users, our market, our product, the competitive landscape, and much more
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, ability to multitask and prioritize on complex projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in product management within successful SaaS, enterprise software, or health tech organizations; 8+ overall years of related experience in technology at both high-growth start-ups and larger organizations
- BA or BS required in computer science or a related technical field
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description